Sunday, April 11, 2010

The End is Near

The final two weeks of first year CreComm starts tomorrow.  It's crazy to think of how fast this year has gone by.  Knowing there are only two weeks left is a bit intimidating, because there are still quite a few assignments left to complete, plus exams.  

But needless to say I completed my video montage this weekend, even though I had a few setbacks to deal with.  The accomplishment of finishing it was a great feeling.  Watching the movie back and thinking that I shot, directed, and edited the movie is a bit surreal.

There are quite a few things that I can do now that I never knew how to do before CreComm (ie - operate a video camera, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, Creative Suite). 

So i just want to say good luck to my fellow first years during these next two weeks of final assignments, exams, possible meltdowns, late nights, and early mornings. 

We're almost there!
                                                                     image credit



No comments:

Post a Comment