Monday, April 19, 2010

A New Tenant

It's that time of year again for the city wildlife to emerge (i.e squirrels and rabbits).  It's always guaranteed that we have a rabbit living in our backyard for the summer. 

I like them.  They don't really eat the flowers and they usually have babies, which are so darn cute!

I think they always keep coming back because of the amazing bunny digs we have for them.  We have a deck with a gazebo around it in our backyard.  Under the deck is, I would imagine, a bunny condo full of I'm not sure what.  The bunny also made a front door and back door.  Large warm covered house, what more could a bunny want?  It seems like she would be the envy of all her bunny friends. 

So anyways I saw her a few days ago and she is a big bunny, so I'm hoping for some little ones soon!  But anyways, I tried to leave leftover pancakes for her on Sunday, but she doesn't seem to be a fancy bunny.  She didn't eat any of it.  So today I left her a lettuce leaf.  A few hours later I looked outside and she was happily munching on it!  So needless to say, the bunny has it pretty good. 

Oh and I named her Wilma, just seemed to fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment