Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Make it fun to get it done

I took a long hiatus, but now I'm back on the blogging scene.  Sometimes I struggle with writing blog posts that aren't boring.  So it's nice when topics fall into my lap, like this blog post's topic did tonight.

I was on Facebook and I noticed a video that one of my friends put up.  I clicked on it and I thought it was super neat.  The basis behind the video is called "thefuntheory.com" and Volkswagon is behind it.  The videos have nothing to do with Volkswagon, but they help to show that Volkswagon is about promoting a way to help encourage people to make a positive change in their lives.

This is the video that I saw on my friends Facebook, and I thought it was really neat.  In our society today, there has been buzz that most Canadians do not get enough exercise.  This video proves that with a little fun and innovation, the simple task of walking up the stairs can be fun to do.

The Fun Theory has more videos like this one, and they are all neat to watch.  I think this was a great initiative on Volkswagon's part!

1 comment: