Thursday, November 19, 2009

Off Topic Today...

It's been getting really busy these days, and sometimes it's nice to watch a little mindless television.  My new favourite show this year is Glee.  I know it's been on for a few months now, but I just can't get enough of it!  It's on FOX on Wednesday nights for one hour.  For those of you who don't know, it's about a group of high school kids who all belong to a glee club.  All of the kids in the club would not normally hang out other then when they are in glee.  The show is basically like any other "teen" show, but there is singing!  I would say it's a musical, which is why I love it so much - I LOVE musicals!  It's just an all around light-hearted, fun show and I thoroughly enjoy it every week.  It's also a little cheesy, but that's the draw!  They also sing good songs and it is all their own singing voices.


Here are a few snippets that they have done on the show.
Enjoy! = )

"Somebody to Love"


"Don't Stop Believin'"


"Bust a Move"


"No Air"

No comments:

Post a Comment