Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Revved up for Reading Week!

With Reading Week being only a few days away, I'm not sure if I'll get there.  This week is the busiest one for me for this semester.  I am in the process of completing my IPP, along with a few other assignments that have to be done by Friday.  However, once Friday is over I will be overjoyed. 

On Saturday, I will be leaving for Vancouver for six days, and I am so excited!  I will be able to breathe, relax, and have a great time knowing I've completed my IPP.  My friend moved to Vancouver this past September, so I figured Reading Week was a perfect time to visit her.  I have never been before and am excited to go because nothing is better than having the ocean and mountains in view at the same time!  We're going to do the usual tourist things, such as Stanley Park, Robson St., and the Aquarium (can't wait for that!).  Also, we're going to the Absolute Spa at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver for manicures and might take in a few hot yoga classes. 

All in all, I'm just very excited to get away for a bit and experience a new city!


No comments:

Post a Comment