Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Life Update

So it's been a few weeks since I've blogged.  Since then, school has finished and I am going in to my third and final week of my work placement.  In one week, I will officially be done Creative Communications.  It's taken me a few weeks to adjust my schedule.  The first couple of days after I was done classes, it took me awhile to get used to the fact that I did not have to do homework.  I also promised myself that I would get into a better sleep schedule, however, that was easier said then done.  Now that I work regular hours from 8-4, I have to wake up earlier than when I was in school, which means I should go to bed earlier.  However, I am so used to going to bed around midnight, that it's very difficult to change my sleep schedule.  I also do not like going to bed early for some reason, unless I'm very tired.  So I am still quite sleepy when I get home from work haha.  However, I have started exercising again, which is fantastic because it has been wayyy too long.  But I did a Jillian Michaels 30 minute shred DVD and I couldn't move very quickly for a few days after.  However, my muscles have recovered from their shock and exercise is much more enjoyable, especially waking up the next day.

So I now have the time to do whatever I want - watch my TV shows, exercise, go out with friends, or whatever else I please!  It's a great feeling.


This blog post wasn't too interesting, but I thought a mini update was needed after I have been MIA for about three weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment