Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Coming soon to a computer near you...

I saw this information on the accesswinnipeg.com blog.  It seems that Twitter will be coming out with a new format soon.  It actually looks like it will make things a little more user friendly.  I remember when Facebook changed its format, I was a bit annoyed because it was hard to navigate around.  But this new Twitter experience looks like it will make things a little easier when navigating around your account. 

What do you think?

For more info about the new changes, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Ooops - shrink down that video in the html code - length: 200, width: 300 - at the beginning and end of the code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm not very good with altering html codes on my own, other than the options given on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete