Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer is officially over

With the start of a new school year comes new clothes, new school supplies, and a new blog! 

I am now officially a second year CreComm student, more than halfway through the first week!  I am happy to say that the weather isn't as nice as it was last year during the first week back.  I remember it being super hot everyday and it was very difficult to spend all day inside the college while the sun was shining on the outside.  But so far this year it's been mildly sunny with quite a bit of rain.  But I digress...

Many of the second years decided to change the theme of their blogs this year, me included.  I think some people may have found it difficult to keep up with a themed blog that had a narrow scope which seemed like a good idea at the time.  This year I have revamped my design and decided to keep it general.  This way, I can write about whatever I like without any specific topic limitations, within reason.

I am majoring in public relations this year, which I think will be a lot of fun.  I am also liking the flow of the schedule this year.  I like the fact that we only have each subject once a week on one day of the week, except for our major.  My schedule also isn't as jam packed as it was last year, which is nice.  But that also means that it leaves time for working on my IPP, which I guess is the whole idea haha.

We don't have too much work as of yet, since it's only the first week.  But by the looks of the course outlines we have received so far, the work will come along very soon.  I am still adjusting to doing homework, so I'm happy with slowly easing into it.  Plus I am in a wedding this Saturday, so I have rehearsal dinner tomorrow night, bridesmaid sleepover Friday night, the wedding Saturday night, and an after-wedding dinner on Sunday night.  So that basically takes up my whole weekend.  But I'm excited and it will be super fun!  So there's not really any room for homework this weekend. 

Well, I think I've rambled on enough for this blog.

Happy Labour Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment