Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dinner from Shoppers Drug Mart?

I have discovered a new brand of food that is delicious!  Shoppers Drug Mart has come out with a new brand named Simply Food.  I am not too sure how new the brand is, but I only just discovered it within the last couple of months.  The one section of the brand that I love is their frozen dinners.  So far I have tried three different varieties and they are all delicious.  I have tried Chicken Primavera, Garlic Shrimp with pasta, and Teriyaki Chicken with brown rice and vegetables.  The nice thing about the dinners are that they are all natural with no added preservatives or weird words you can't pronounce.  Also, they are low in fat, calories, and sodium.  And sometimes they are even on sale, last week they were on sale for $2.00 each, which is a great price for a frozen dinner.
 
So all in all, for whatever reason Shoppers Drug Mart decided to re-brand their brand, I think it was a great move.  I love the frozen dinners and I would highly recommend everyone to try them!


image from Shoppers Drug Mart website




No comments:

Post a Comment